womens health,,,,,,,,,,,womens health,,,,,,,,,,,womens health,,,,,,,,womens health
Welcome to VÄXA’s Women’s Health Section! Let us help you maintain, improve, or regain an overall vitality, self-confidence, and peace of mind about your health. From vitamin supplements for women to explanations of chronic Women's Healthillnesses, VÄXA’s products and information are here to empower women of all ages and backgrounds.
The saying "men are from Mars, women are from Venus" rings especially true when it comes to health. Men and women have very different health needs and suffer from illnesses and diseases in very different ways. For women, complications due to hormones, anatomy, pregnancy, and more can all arise.
Women are particularly prone to mood disorders and psychological problems that men may not experience or are far less likely to suffer from. Anxiety, hormonal imbalances, depression, and more may cause women to have different health needs than men, and these should be handled with the specific patient in mind.
Aside from the ways that women suffer from common conditions differently than men, problems specific to the female gender can also cause problems. Menopause, menstrual problems (like PMS and PMDD), pregnancy complications (including post-partum depression), yeast infections, and much more all plague women worldwide and require specialized care and treatments.
Women’s Health Tips
Most times this mass of information is overwhelming and most people start with good intentions, but in the long term, falling back into old ways and habits. To help maintain that healthy lifestyle, here are ten things you should do for yourself healthy and happy.
1) If you try to stick to a healthy lifestyle, the first thing to consider is your diet. A well balanced diet is essential to maintaining a healthy body. Remember, ‘waste = garbage out. “Eating junk food, fatty foods and other convenience foods results in a feeling of lethargy, fatigue, depression and poor skin just to name a few. Simple changes to avoid red meat in excess, foods high in fat and high calorie foods instead replace it with a high-fiber foods low in fat, mixed with regular consumption of fruits and vegetables. Fiber is good for digestion, while fruits and vegetables for vitamins and minerals that help to level up.
2) Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day. If you know someone who has had kidney stones, you know that this must be avoided! Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, which eventually will help cleanse your body of impurities. Most research shows that eight glasses of water a day is a minimum. Calcium is essential for women of all ages, but particularly women in transition to ensure good bone strength and to minimize the problems from the onset of osteoporosis. Iron supplements are especially important for menstruating women and women who suffer severe loss of blood at the time of the month. Vitamin E400 worth it because it has been shown to reduce hot flashes and night sweats. On the skin, consider vitamin E as a dietary supplement.
3) If you smoke, UP! An excellent way to reduce is to try to extend the time between cigarettes. If you can maintain that smoking will gradually lower the shots without feeling much. If you are pregnant, then smoking is a big no-no. Toxic substances in cigarettes can pass from the blood of the mother and baby. The risk of breast cancer is much greater if you are a smoker. In general, the reduction of alcohol and smoke less are good ways to a happier healthier life.
4) Try to implement a regular exercise into your daily routine. You could try to walk home from work if not too far, do not take the elevator all the time – try to use the stairs. If your children play outside, take a minute to go play with them. Everyone wins! Yoga is also a good way to stay toned and flexible. This can be done at home with minimal equipment investment. There are plenty of free information. A simple inexpensive way to stay healthy.
5) Try to avoid sources of stress. Stressful situations at home or at work can leave you with excessive amounts of adrenaline and other “fight or flight” products. Exercise can help burn part of this effort by product, but there is high stress situations should be avoided. Recent research has shown that excessive exposure to sunlight and tanning can increase your chances of skin cancer by up to 30%. Simple ways to avoid the danger would be to use a high factor sunscreen, that are not in direct sunlight, use a sunscreen and avoid all the nasty UV rays.
6) Be sure to attend Pap smears regularly and be sure to visit her gynecologist on a regular basis. Avoid gynecologist is like playing Russian roulette!
7) Make sure you practice safe sex. Sexually transmitted diseases can be easily transferred or even a long-term partner could accommodate an unknown stowaways. Sexually transmitted diseases can lie dormant for years. Until you are 100% sure your partner and you are free from sexually transmitted diseases safe sex is the best way to stay healthy.